Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WEDNESDAY IS BLOGGING! ZOMG!(:

AHHHHHHH!
:stabs youtube:
Youtube is such a mother licker! God I love Old Greg..
I hasn't answered questions for ages as youtube has decided that they don't care about me.
Thanks, youtube. Love you too.
I'm really sick of this. DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(:

The question for this week was; What Book Are You Reading?
PAPER TOWNS!
Finally! I've been waiting for ages for it to come out. It has. So far, it's amazing. I'm up to chapter 5.
I also have to start reading To Kill A Mockingbird for school. Ugh.

My goals for before I turn 20 are..
1. Have a kick ass 16th.
2. Have a kick ass 18th.
3. Get my L's, P's and O's? Not sure about my O's.
4. Pass high school with a good OP.
5. Get into a good college in the course I want.
6. Party (:

I know there are tons of other questions I need to answer. I don't remember them though.

So, year 11 is officially horrible. Seriously. Homework is pure evil, I have a freaky new science teacher that enjoys telling us that he will slap us. Seriously? It's a christian school! You aren't allowed to say things like that.
Lmao. He's pretty chill, just kinda creepy sometimes. He's a good teacher though. I broke lab equipment on tuesday. It was hilarious.
I was talking to Ali, and I used rather large hand gestures and I knocked over the tripod with a beaker full of boiling water and test tubes on top of it.
I was rather amusing at the time... And it still is now.

I got married today. Isn't that lovely? I have a ring and everything! It's made from the gold wrapping on the chocolate money coins. Soooooo pretty. Lmao.

That's all I have to say for today.
I AM GENIUS!
I really am.
Goodbye (:

PS: Timmy Is A Fuzzy Little Man Peach! (:

1 comment:

  1. lololol. Most random blog of all time. Very amusement.

    ReplyDelete